In the battle against aging, often our skin loses the most. We begin to notice fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and creases in places we had not even noticed. We lose the glow that we once were able to maintain with minimal effort and we find ourselves in a daily struggle to get it back. Want rejuvenated, younger-looking skin without requiring surgery or invasive injections? Then it is time to discover the Vampire Facial and the Vampire Facelift, now available at Palm Springs Life Extension in Palm Springs, CA!
The Vampire Facelift and The Vampire facial offers a way for patients to restore their natural shape, improve the skin’s tone and texture and rejuvenate new and young tissue
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth.
- Scars from acne, trauma, or chicken pox.
- Skin texture has become less smooth.
As a result, the person looks “worn,” “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue seen in playing children of every skin color and in young adults fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire Facial®?
The Vampire Facial® offers an innovative combination that’s become a sensation worldwide. Here is how it is done…
THREE STEPS OF THE VAMPIRE FACIAL® PROCEDURE
- Isolating the magic from your blood.
First, one of our Medical Assistants draws about 2 teaspoons of blood. Using a centrifuge, the doctor isolates platelets from that blood (platelet rich plasma, or PRP), all within about 15 minutes in the office. The platelets are then “activated” to release at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
After numbing cream is applied, your face is treated by gently creating micro channels in your skin; the micro-needling device stimulates the creation of new skin cells, collagen formulation and regeneration of damaged cells.
- Coating and soaking your face with blood-derived growth factors.
Your own PRP is then massaged into the skin. These growth factors then activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new, younger tissue is generated.
The Vampire Facelift and Vampire Facial provide non-surgical solutions to the challenges of maintaining a youthful appearance in aging faces. The procedures address:
- Facial wrinkles.
- Facial volume correction such as the thinning of the dermis (volume loss) seen with weight loss.
- Improve texture of the skin and rejuvenate the complexion by using the combination of Platelet Rich Plasma therapy (PRP) and dermal fillers.
- Changes in skin color. As we age we develop dull, greying skin because of reduced blood circulation in the face. The Vampire Facelift helps restore healthy natural looking glowing skin.
- The loss of skin elasticity.
NEXT TO THE PICTURE HAVE A FORM TO FILL OUT:
Schedule a Vampire® (PRP) Appointment:
Which Vampire® Procedure are you interested in? (HAVE CHOICE BETWEEN VAMPIRE FACIAL AND VAMPIRE FACELIFT)